Focusing on college students from 18-24, the Presidential Forum is receiving essays which lay out a plan for the next few years in America. The rules and submission form are here.
* All submissions should be 4 – 6 pages and may not exceed 2,500 words.
* All participants are permitted to submit only one essay.
* Group submissions are not allowed.
* Charts, graphs and images are not permitted.
* All references must be cited according to MLA style.
* All submissions must be pasted into the form below including a title and abstract. (for instructions on how to write an abstract: files/File/pfre abstract instructions(1).pdf
* Participants are required to verify that they are: enrolled in a full or part time college program; a United States citizen: and submitting an original and properly cited essay.
* Works found to be plagiarized will be disqualified and any prizes awarded withdrawn. The student who submitted the work may be liable for resulting legal and financial consequences.
* Essays will be evaluated on originality, political and technical feasibility, and long term implications. While the essay contest is about ideas, your ability to present those ideas in a concise and effective manner will also be considered.
* The decision of the judges is final.